Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

It is #NYFW!!!

The time is here, the time that I wish that I was in New York City with the all the amazing fashion shows going on around. Seriously, New York fashion week and MET gala are my most favorite fashion events. Why? you know that it's the holy grail of all our fashion addicts out there. There is something special about the feeling that you are sitting at your favorite designers live runway show that they worked on for months and there it is all being presented in 10-20 mins. Anyways, the fashion shows that I'm mostly looking forward to this year at NYFW 2014 are Zimmerman, Trina Turk, Rebecca Minkoff, Naeem Khan (He does amazing wonders), Tory Burch and many more exciting shows. The interesting one is always from the The Art Institute, they have very creative looks every year and so much inspiration to share from them. Since I'm here in Ohio going to college and having daily cycle of sleeping, college, studying and sleeping I will try to watch live shows if not I can always catch up on the Mercedes-Benz fashion week. Yesterday, Tadashi Shoji was marvelous with so many varieties in style and colors. I will soon share my favorite looks from NYFW soon this week. Happy Fashion Week divas!
Here are some of my favorites from Tasdashi Shoji from yesterday.


Reference: http://mbfashionweek.com/designers/tadashi-shoji

No comments:

Post a Comment